Sélection de la langue
Why Martin Wismer™?
The art of microencapsulation is an exact science requiring special knowledge
and expertise. Martin Wismer has spent 26 years in the research and
development of microencapsulation technology, during which time the knowledge
and expertise he has gained, have enabled him to be at the forefront of this
innovative technology and made him a pioneer in the field of specialty coatings
and fragrance release systems. Below is a brief history of his achievements:
· He was he first to introduce the printing of encapsulated fragrances beyond
the scratch & sniff that we are all still familiar with.
· For the first time, encapsulated fragrances could be printed as part of a page
and not as an insert.
· He pioneered the first flexographically printed disposable tissues with
· He researched Microencapsulation technology to develop capsules that could be
used in the first ever trials of rotary textile silk screen printing of fabrics.
Further research produced capsules which were wash resistant.
· Through Research & Development he made it possible for the first time to print
capsules via Gravure, flexo, offset and heat set web printing. This was used in
the first Marks & Spencer Florentina drawer liners in 1989, the first one of its
kind to be printed on rotor gravure 8-colour press in line!
· Amongst his first high profile clients were YSL, Yardley, Fabergé and Yves
· Today our encapsulates are incorporated in a multitude of different
This is just a brief history of why the name Martin Wismer™ has become the
trademark of encapsulation technology.